THE WEST COAST SOCCER ASSOCIATION (WCSA) AND ITS MEMBER CLUBS MAKE PROVIDING A POSITIVE AND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE FOR THEIR FANS A PRIORITY.
In an effort to foster a safe and comfortable atmosphere, the following fan guidelines are instituted at all WCSA matches:
- Fans will be respectful towards the players, staff, officials, and fellow fans.
- Fans will refrain from displaying signs, symbols, images, using language, or any other actions that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including, but not limited to, on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Fans will follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies, and emergency procedures.
- Fans that consume alcohol will be of legal age and do so in a responsible fashion.
- Fans will not behave in ways that are unruly, disruptive, inappropriate, or illegal in nature.
- Fans will not fight or incite violence.
- Fans will not damage property either inside or outside the venue.
- Fans will not interfere with the progress of the match including entering the playing field or the surrounding area, throwing objects, including throwing objects on or towards the field or declining to promptly return a ball that has gone out of play.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct will result in sanctions as deemed applicable by the West Coast Soccer Association office and Member Club including but not limited to warnings, ejections, venue bans, removal of supporter privileges, or arrest.