Due to several issues involving several teams, the league is left with no choice but to implement the following guidelines and consequences. We have gone over this many, many times. There will be no exceptions from this point forward.
1. Scheduling games and assignors
- From the time of contact (via email) to referee assignor, the game that is to be assigned must be a minimum 7 days away from the time the email was sent. If this is not followed, referees will not be assigned. THIS IS ALSO FOR RESCHEDULING GAMES
- Teams are to cover the cost of parking for officials of at least 2.5 hours. This can be paid in cash or included into the game fee
- Teams are requires to have listed their field address as well as game times on their website.
- failure to comply will result in the REMOVAL of the referees from the games.
2. Team information
- Teams are required to have their email and phone number listed on their team contact page
- Teams MUST have registered via USASA and have their roster submitted to them
- Teams MUST add their players to the WCSA roster.
- Instructions for the above two points can be found on our forms link under Team Procedure Manual and USASA Registration
- Teams are required to print out the game card form the WCSA website and present to the referee (This card will also have the roster for both teams particpating in the game). If a player is not listed here, THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY
- Players are required to present the School ID and USASA pass at the time of referee check-in. Both need to be presented or the player will not be allowed to play. NO EXCEPTIONS
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE SUBJECTS YOUR TEAM TO FINES, PROBATION, AND EXPULSION FROM THE LEAGUE. Other reasons for fines, probations, and explusion are listed in our constitution and by-laws.