We have updated the proceudres for requesting referees. Please note on the referee request form there are two tabs, one for the scheduling, and the other with details regarding scheduling.
Team Procedures Manual
Referee Request Form
- Games starting after September 9, teams must contact the assignor a minimum of 7 days prior to the game date. If this is not done, the assignor will not assign your game.
- Fill out the Referee Request form found in the forms section, and email to your corresponding assignor.
- Minimum 48hr notification to assignor for game cancellation is required. Failure to do so will result in the team having to pay the full game and assignor fee.
-For rainouts, the home team is responsible for contacting both the visiting team and the assignor of cancellation. If the referees arrive at the field because the home team failed to inform the assignor of rainout, the home team is required to pay the full game fee.
- League games and non-league games where both teams are registered with USASA, the game fee will be as follows (please note game will not be officiated unless both teams can provide there USASA player passes)
- Game fee is $150 USD. There will also be a $15/game assigning fee.
- Games where one or both teams are not currently registered with USASA will have the following game fee
- Game fee is $200 USD. There will also be a $15/game assigning fee.
- payment transactions will be coordinated with your local area assignor