Presented by Flite Soccer
The San Diego State Soccer Club is proud to announce 2018 Aztec Cup presented by Flite Soccer will be held on Sept 28,29,30th in beatiful Southern California. This one of the Premier Club Soccer Tournaments in the Nation and we are looking to have another great event this Fall. To apply Click Here.
This year we are expecting a record number of teams attending, including 2017 NIRSA National Champion BYU, 2017 NIRSA Finalist Cal Poly Slo, and 2017 NIRSA Open Champion University of Arizona. There are multiple divisions for both men and women. Click Here to see Aztec Cup Promotional Video
You will get at least three 80 minute long games with no more than 2 games per day. Cost is $650. We are expecting teams from Colorado, Florida, Arizona, Utah, Washington, Texas, and all accross California. Do you have what it takes to be the Best of the Best!!!
Please follow us on twitter and instagram @aztec_cup for more event details. Click Here to View 2018 Premier Division Champion Long Beach State Highlight Video
Below are some important team info.
1. Manditory team conference call Sunday Sept 23th at 5pm PST. Details will be posted shortly.
2. Roster must be finialized by 9/25/18 5pm PST. Roster additions after this will be $20 per addition and will be processed on directors discretion.
3. Game length 80 minutes, with 5 minute half time and 10 minutes between games. Please be ready to play at time of game. The schedule is extremely tight.
4. Rules are posted under tournament link
5. All players need to print and fill out SDSU Waiver form and turn into directors tent 1 hour prior to first game kick off. Here is waiver link
6. Teams will need to ready to check in with field marshalls 30 minutes prior to kick off. Must have valid ID at game.
There will be three divisions this September. The Mens Premier, Gold, and the Women's division. ]The Premier Teams will be playing Friday Afternoon and have National Championship teams like Weber State, Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado State, Cal Poly Slo, UCSB, UC Davis, Grand Canyon University, SDSU, USC, UCLA, UCSD, Utah Valley, and Gonzaga attending. .